Re: IML: scams, how to stop THIS TOPIC!

Hi All,
     I know this is an issue for folks tying to sell
their Imps but I don't think we have any new
information from all these messages.  we all know
there are scammers trying to get our money.  The
internet is a new way for folks to try and do that.
I am sure some folks have been taken by the scam and
that stinks!
But us going over and over it again and again will do
little to solve the problem except upsetting list
members who then email me asking when will it stop!
So..
PLEASE lets move in unless you feel what you have to
say will really help other list members and is not a
private message to another post and above all is
Imperial related!
Thanks and a Merry christmas to all!
Jeff ingraham
moderator (AKA the Grinch!)