Re: IML: scams

I fail to see why we can't require people who use the site to register for that privilege.  I can even see saying pay some Imperial Club dues for the privilege.  That would remove the replies from Africa, at least.  Maybe it would make it harder for the demo derby guys to find our cars.  They must pay a lot better for Demo winners elsewhere than they do around here.  I mean here, people look for free cars, and pull parts from several to make a runner.  Even then, winning still isn't cost effective.