Re: IML: power seat woes on D^2's 68

THe clicking noise of the solinoids is the same now as it was when it was
working.  So, I doubt its a bad connection, unless its a connection between the
solonoids and motor.  But I doubt all wnet bad all of a sudden.  At any rate,
may be its worth jingling all these wires a bit and see what happens.

D^2