IML: FW: For sale 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham in Sacramento, Ca.

Got this from the MML, thought maybe somebody would be interested. Stu is a really good guy, but like he said, it's not his car.

Rob

From: "uncle cuda" <unclecuda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: For sale 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham in Sacramento, Ca.
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:03:40 +0000

From: MidPenMopar@xxxxxxx
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:14:39 EST

JUST PASSING THIS ALONG! This is not my car nor do i kow the person selling
it, just thought someone on the MML might be intersted? She also sent me
photos if anyone wants to see them?
Good luck,
StU

Located in Sacramento, California

a near-mint 1975 New Yorker Broughamâ??one owner, my [deceased] motherâ??that I
want to sell. It has power everything and only 56K miles on it.
Price is negotiable.
Marsha Boutelle
3921 Archwood Road
Cameron Park, CA 95682