Re: IML: Imperials on a tow dolly

To go ten miles I doubt that you could save much money by going with a dolly over calling a tow truck. Imperials are very heavy, so it will have to be a pretty stout and wide dolly. Imperials are heavy, so it will need to be running in order to get it onto the dolly without a small army. Towing with the rear wheels on the ground risks damaging the automatic transmission. The rear overhang of 65 is probably too long to get the rear wheels on a dolly and the rear bumper will be awfully close to the ground with the front wheels on a dolly.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT