Subject: IML: Imperials on a tow dolly
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:06:58 -0500
<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>I would like to tow my 65 Lebaron from my old place to my new place
and use a tow dolly (the two wheel trailer that only lifts the front
wheels off the ground). I have a friend that says I shouldn't atempt
this. I have looked on the website but havent found anything. My owners
manual says its ok for short distances (as in my case about 10
miles).</P>
<P>Id like to hear any opinions.</P>