IML: '63 Imperial on Ebay in Puyallup WA

IML: '63 Imperial on Ebay in Puyallup WA

chuck, I tried to email this seller very early in the auction, no answers. I don't think he gives a hoot - so if you want the doggone project, go for it. "Dry storage" in this neck of the woods means it was in a shop or barn, and since I don't see the obligatroy moss in body seams, it's probably worth the effort if you are up to it.

Best of luck,
Kate Triplett (way too far away on this short notice)
Monroe, Wa
"Lucille" 1968 Crown