IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Don & Susan Corliss (1959)

IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Don & Susan Corliss (1959)

New Subscriber(s): Don & Susan Corliss
Email Address is:
sudocor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Belfair, Washington

Car(s) owned: 1959 LeBaron 4 Door Hardtop Empress Blue No interior at present time

Self-Introduction: I purchased this car after a friend told me about having an old car in his barn for the past 16 years in another state. I immediately liked it and my wife and I drove through several states and towed it back to Washington State. The interior had to be torn out completely as there was Mice who had inhabited the car. With both my wife and I working full time, we put it aside in a basement garage and left it to be finished when maybe we retired. 15 years passed and recently we went on a venture to "clean" basement and garage. Lo and Behold there was this little beauty under the dust and rather hidden from lawnmowers, Light Fixtures, tables, Tires, you name it, we had it all covered. Retirement finally came and after getting into a routine of this new life, I have chosen "now is the time!" Come to find out with house payments still pending for a few years, it is not easy to find the funds that are required to fix this beauty up so just a little at a time, say'!
 s the wife, darn I knew I waited to long! I have been tryi
ng to round up little parts that are missing now and my wife really appreciates that I stay down in Basement and play. Someday????