IML: 59 Imp in Secondhand Lions

I searched the web site and the mailing list archives before asking this question, honest. Featured quite prominently in 'Secondhand Lions' (2003) is a tan colored 1959 Imperial four door hardtop. It is in several scenes. It looks to be very original. Does it belong to anyone on the list? The movie is set in Texas, for what its worth. It is running with pretty heavy rotation on 'STHRW' which is one of the Star channels on cable.

The first time we see the car is when it driven up to the somewhat run down house of two bachelor uncles who are eccentric and, very possibly but somewhat secretively, very rich. It is being driven by gold digger relatives. It also appears when a search is being made for the sensitive nephew imposed upon the uncles by his uncaring mother runs away.

The movie also features a number of cars from around the period, such as a 59 Chevrolet, a Cadillac and some pick ups. It is a good family movie and the vehicles add a lot to defining the period in which it is set.

Hugh