Re: IML: IML DIGEST road racing Imperials?

Re: IML: IML DIGEST road racing Imperials?

Hmmm.... Well, can't say that either of the two Imperials I have owned ever
did over 110 with yours truly behind the wheel - BUT I did have a '57 DeSoto
Firedome four-door HT with a balanced and blueprinted Hemi that cruised
rather nicely at 140-plus across the Nebraska plains. That sweet sleeper
granny-mobile sure ate up a lot of snotty college boys in Shelby Cobra
Moostangs off the line, too. Sucked 'em right up the tailpipe.

Getting a bit long in the tooth for street racing now, I'm afraid., would
love to see grandkids.

Hope all here had a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Kate Justet Triplett
and Lucille 1968 Crown