Re: IML: Tune Up Edelbrock v. AFB

Hi Alex

I must admit I did not feel safe at that speed, although my friend
Colin said the car felt good actualy. What I got a kick out of was the
sound at that speed. the 440 sounded amazing.

The car has really good new shocks on it, and good Z rated Michalen
tires. It is in perfect mechanical condition, other than the recent
brake caliper issue and the engine only has 10000 miles on it since
the rebuild. I use Mobil 1  Synthetic 15w40, so it stays thick at high
RPMs.

The car is fun, no one knows what it is. The attention was fun in the
spring, but later in the summer it began to annoy me. People in the
city seem to get a kick out of a tall blonde girl in a tube top
driving a massive convertible with loud exhausts. I still love the
attention once in a while, but I have seen people make serious
mistakes in traffic trying to look at my car. People on the sidewalk
are always yelling stuff too.

Kindest regards

Hailey