IML: Dashboard Restoration

Hi group:
Further to my enquiries about 58 dashboards it appears that Just Dashes
is the best bet. The outfit in Australia doesn't really appear to have
their act together at the US agent, no replies to emails. The price was
within $100 for both including color at Just Dashes. Shipping, Vancouver
BC to California, by FedEx was $55 cdn. Vs $1000 cdn to Oz. 8 week
turnaround, oh well if I was in a hurry I would have bought something
bland with off the shelf parts.
Does anybody know what art restorers use to clean paintings, I think it
is like an eraser powder that picks up the dirt and leaves the paint. I
think it would work for gauge restoration.

Best regards:
Ernie and the Black Bitc_!!