Re: IML: 1992 owner's manual / Imp literature

Re: IML: 1992 owner's manual / Imp literature

Dan, can we get a scan of that for the website?

I'll be happy to scan it if you don't have time and would be so kind as to mail it to me.
We are always interested in new material that isn't already posted.

-Kenyon

Daniel M Wing <imp1983@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I grabbed that 92's owners manual if anyone
wants it. It is in a white Chrysler 'folder/pouch'
and has the manual, warranty, audio books and
other stuff.

Let me know if anyone wants it. It cost me $1.00.

Oh, yeah. That 92 Imp is SILVER with a light gray
(silver?) interior. The other day I said white/blue,
I was thinking of a different car.

By the way, I found a web site called: ioffer.com
where people sell all kinds of stuff with NO bidding.
(Yay!)

There is TONS of older Imperial literature listed.
That's all I know. Don't know how reliable it is.

I can still get more parts off of that 92 while the
weather holds out here in central NY.
Act quickly tho' snow forecast for Thanksgiving.

(I am still looking for a late 90's Chrysler CD/cassette
stereo if anyone knows of one for a reasonable price.)

Seems on e-Bay everyone wants to make a huge
profit on them.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx