IML: 1992 owner's manual / Imp literature

IML: 1992 owner's manual / Imp literature

Hi all,

I grabbed that 92's owners manual if anyone
wants it.  It is in a white Chrysler 'folder/pouch'
and has the manual, warranty, audio books and
other stuff.

Let me know if anyone wants it.  It cost me $1.00.

Oh, yeah.  That 92 Imp is SILVER with a light gray
(silver?) interior.  The other day I said white/blue,
I was thinking of a different car.

By the way, I found a web site called:   ioffer.com
where people sell all kinds of stuff with NO bidding.
(Yay!)

There is TONS of older Imperial literature listed.
That's all I know.  Don't know how reliable it is.

I can still get more parts off of that 92 while the
weather holds out here in central NY.
Act quickly tho' snow forecast for Thanksgiving.

(I am still looking for a late 90's Chrysler CD/cassette
stereo if anyone knows of one for a reasonable price.)

Seems on e-Bay everyone wants to make a huge
profit on them.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx