From: Alex Ferch <alxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Tune Up
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:48:09 -0600

Re: IML: Tune Up
From:
Alex Ferch <alxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:48:09 -0600
To:

Any chance of putting the Carter AFB back on? I never found any problems with them on any of my previous or current Mopars. Just a thought................alex

Brandt Daniels wrote:
IML...My LeBaron idles way to fast. Im not too good with carburators though I know where the accelerator pump is, the mixture screws, and the idle screw is. but theres a couple other adjustments im not sure about. I have an edelbrock performer RPM 4 barrell on a 1963 Le Baron. The car will take off down the street without me even pushing on the gas pedal.

Brandt