IML: Edelbrock Carb Choke High Idle

Brandt,
There should be a screw adjustment that adjusts the idle speed when the choke is in the closed position. If the screw is too far in, it could hold the throttle open even when the choke has opened up after the engine is warm. I'm not sure how an Edelbrock high idle choke adjust screw is situated, though. Maybe there is an online diagram somewhere that shows that.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom sedan
My LeBaron idles way to fast. Im not too good with carburators though I know where the accelerator pump is, the mixture screws, and the idle screw is. but theres a couple other adjustments im not sure about. I have an edelbrock performer RPM 4 barrell on a 1963 Le Baron. The car will take off down the street without me even pushing on the gas pedal.