IML: weekend of fun.

so this weekend I removed my front seat leaving nothing on the floorpan at all since the rear seat has been out for a while now... I chipped and sanded all the old floorpan sealant out and put new sealant in and i also did the front wheel wells with new sealant. then i took a look under my driver seat while it was out to figure out what was goin on the the six way seat adjuster. I found out its all there except for the six way switch w/ chrome knob is missing! If anyone has a six way switch with chrome knob for a 1963 Le baron please let me know!

I also got the winshield washers working again. I had to buy a new pump and install that and used an aftermarket fluid bottle since i dont have either of the originalls then it worked perfectly, just had to aim the nozzles at the top of the wiper pattern 13 inches from the centerline.

After I get the driver seat bolted back in tonight after work I am going to look at the entertainment system. I have installed aftermarket rear speakers and a new antenna w/ motor. I wanna have some AM radio!

Brandt
Lake Forest, CA
1963 LeBaron