IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Mike Kerney (1973)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Mike Kerney (1973)

New Subscriber(s): Mike Kearney
Email Address is:
kearneynb@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Detroit

Car(s) owned: 73 LeBaron 4 door Blk on Blk on Blk

Self-Introduction: I was a passenger in this auto 25 years ago,had a personal interest because I was and still am an employee at the Trenton Engine Plant where the 440RB was built. Finally got my wish for the car. Four grand and a basket of parts later it's cruising, sweet as ever.