dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:40 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 1967 Imperial Coupe Muffler Help

Quoting TomChoice <tcsibor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hey, thank you for that wonderful lead. I need dual exhausts for both my
> 1968 Imperial and my 1964 New Yorker. I just called Kepich and they are
> $250.00 for each car. That price does not include the resonators for the
> Imperial, but still, it is a terrific price.
>
> Tom

ANybody that goes thouth the trouble of installing exhaust on these cars
should
seriously consider dual exhaust.  Even if you are not interested in the
added
performance (that unlike most other "modifications", it has no drawbacks),
the
richer V8 sound may be worth it, plus it adds some value to the car when/if
you
sell it.

D^2