IML: Plugs for '56, splits?

Quoting JCantor791@xxxxxxx:

> Likewise, if available, would any of the splitfire type of plugs help?  (The
> answer to this question I suspect is 'no' based on some developmental
> information shared with me by a local parts store manager that indicated such
> multi
> electrode plugs are most beneficial for fast spinning 4s and 6s but can
> actually
> be detrimental to V-8s.)

Split fire is a scam.  It does not do anything for anyone, except may be for
those who market them and sell them.  The physics is very clear.  You will
never have more than one spark events formed simultaneously.

There are many-many automotive products out there that are scams.  They all add
at least an "extra" 20 hp and/or an extra 100K miles of life to your engine.
The funniest of them all are the magnets in the fuel line that align the fuel
molecules, so they all burn in an orderly fashion.  There is very poor consumer
protection in this county.

D^2