Re: IML: More on Plugs for '56

By the way, forgive my 440-centric comments about Jay's '56... I think the
same principles apply, but I didn't mean to be so thoughtless as to shift
the subject from the one originally posted. My point should have been that
stock setups can almost always be made to work properly without resorting to
the "baling wire and duct tape" approach.

Cheers,
Chris in LA