Re: IML: Chrysler tools'63 front end.

Brandt,

Thanks for the information.

Unless you are a highly skilled "front end man" the job on the '63 Imperial is beyond you capabilities. It is very likely that once you get it apart, you won't be able to get it back together.

I had my '62 done just over a year ago for $410.00. I brought the car in at 8:00 in the morning, and it was done by 5:00 in the afternoon.

If you find a good shop that knows what they are doing, and is reasonable, it isn't worth the trouble to go through the agony of doing it yourself.

Paul