Re: IML: Chrysler tools'63 front end.

I once went through the front suspension of one of my 68's, with the help of a
friend.  It was hell.  I did not have the shop manual at the time though.  But
I had access to presses and other equipment at the univestity shop.  Still
hell.  The new bushings transformed the handling of the car, especially in
terms of high speed stability.  Cross winds at any speed have zero effect now,
regardless of speed.  Before the work, cross winds and road irregularities
required constant steering corrections, especially at higher speeds.  However,
I got a suspension noise, which I think it may be due to improper lower control
arm bushings quality (rubber may have worn out and clearance may be too high).

I agree with Paul, these cars are not easy to work on.

D^2, 2x68s

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx: