IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Reid Martin (1966)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Reid Martin (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Reid Martin
Email Address is:
justreid@xxxxxxx`
Member Location: Greensboro, NC

Car(s) owned: (used to own)  1966 Crown Imperial 4d triple black.

Self-Introduction: My first car was my late father's 1966 Crown Imperial 4d triple black.  Unfortunately, I wrecked it when I was 16 and couldn't afford to fix it.

I have been looking for another one ever since. (24 years)  I am joining the club in hopes of finding one, and getting support to make it nice and keep it that way.