Re: IML: 48 drum problem -hub cap

In a message dated 10/13/04 11:54:27 PM, dickb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

By the way, this is what is properly called a âhub capâ.

Thanks for the great info, Dick!  Yes, I knew the proper name for the hub cap but wasn't sure how many others do.  That's why I included the statement "not the decorative hub cap" in my letter.  I'm just not sure how common that knowledge is and wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing anyone!

You've been a GREAT help.  I thought I remember that they snapped on but wanted to make sure!

THANKS!  This Club is FANTASTIC and so are you!

Ned ÂÂÂÂ'48 Crown Imperial