Re: IML: from British Columbia?

check out the Imperial Highway?
http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/map.htm#canada

Lib596@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

Are there any Imperial owners in the B.C. area?

I am thinking of settling there and amongst other things I need to investigate, I want to know what regulations/taxes apply to importing classic cars into Canada and registering them.

I have invested too much time and money in my '61 LeBaron to want to leave it behind in the U.K.

I am going to spend the last two weeks of October in Vancouver making a wide range of enquiries so if any Imperial club members live in the region I would be gratefull if you could give me a few pointers as to where I can get information related to importing my car.

Best wishes,

Tony V.