Re: IML: Radio-cassette plug on the back?

Re: IML: Radio-cassette plug on the back?

That port was for an optional CD player/changer.

There exist third-party connections to map that to say, an Alpine
branded drive...with standard RCA inputs.  I haven't seen one in
awhile, but if I were you I'd ask at a local stereo shop.  You might
find something that surprises you =)

That's not to say, however, that you'll find just the thing for your
iPod.  You'll definitely have to wire in a relay circuit into the
mess, as well as a switch to get the radio into "cd player" mode.

-Jason