'56 Pushbutton Light

It has been years since I replaced this bulb, but when I did it, there was no
problem. If you remove the chrome bezel, I think that the placement of the bulb
is obvious. You may need a little "blub twisting tool" to reach in and change
it. If you don't have one, it can sometimes be fabricated out of a small length
of rubber tubing.

The pushbuttons on '61, '62, '63 Imperials are illuminated with a section of
panelescent lighting. 1960 and before utilize a light bulb.

Paul