'56 Pushbutton Light

Jeff,

My Bristol is fitted with a similar pushbutton transmission - if you have no luck I shall see whether there are any diagrams in the service manual that may help. This is a timely enquiry as I recently drove the car at night and could not see the buttons either - a replacement bulb is in my carefully collected set of bulbs but I, like you, am not at all sure what to do with it!

Regards
Ian