Dubuque Ia. Mopar Show

Hi All,

Just a little up date on our Imperial turn out for this years Show in Dubuque Iowa.  We were up fifty per-cent from last year. Ofcourse last year we only had one.  This year we had  only one in the Imperial class however.  A very very nice 74 LeBaron  that belongs to a former? list member and friend of mine from Madison Wisconsin.  Needless to say he won first place.
We also had a beautiful burgundy one owner 70 LeBaron that was entered in and won the survivor class. The car was entered by the owners son and has only thirty thousand miles on it. The interesting thing is that the guy who entered the car also won the survivor class last year with his own 76 Chrysler New Yorker, a ten thousand mile one owner car. Both cars are from the Joliet Illinois area.  Galen Govier is the judge of our survivor class and I guess he is very fussy about originality which I guess he should be. At any rate the owners of those two cars deserve a hugh pat on the back for preserving those two beautiful cars the way they have.I know the numbers are small but I think I will continue the Imperial class another year and see what happens.  Maybe next year I will see another fifty per-cent increase.  Gee, four Imperials in one place I can only imagine.

Steve T
62 LeBaron
63 300