black 80's Imp in PA at parts yard

This just in from the website (Please don't reply - I don't know this person):

Clint Hulme wrote:

Greetings!

This is simply an FYI. There is a complete and apparently original 1980/81 Chrysler Imperial in ‘Harry’s U Pull It’ junk yard at the Pennsburg, PA location. This car has not been picked as of 8-28-04. it is complete down to the original spoke wheel covers. Black with gold interior, the interior is remarkable clean.

“It is terrible to think of it going to pieces”.

Best of luck!

Clint Hulme