Date:    Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:55:16 -0400
From:   "Anyim Pius Anyim" <anyim77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Add to Address Book
To:     anyim77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        I am interested

Dear Sir,

I am the Fmr. Senate President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, My Name is Anyim
Pius Anyim. I am interested in investing USD $20M (Twenty Million Dollars) in
Real Estate or land development in your country. If there is a lucrative
business in the areas related to your Business line or any business of your
choice to initiate a proper and structured relationship, do not hesitate to
disclose it in your reply. Kindly notify me if you will be able to assist me
with this project. Kindly respond through my private mailbox: anyim77@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for anticipate cooperation.

Best regards,

Anyim Pius Anyim.

>sap would hear while imprisoned by Saddam!  Needless to say, this one is
>getting  the SPAM marker and off to never land for him!

sigh..... Lucille still needs to find a nice warm garage with a new loving
home, someplace. She was sure the hit of the party at the tractor show! Had to
fend off cretins right and left - lots of nose prints.....

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of  "Lucille"  1968 Crown 4 door HT