Speedometer Cable question--1960 with AutoPilot

Speedometer Cable question--1960 with AutoPilot

Hello,

I need to lubricate the speedometer cables (transmission to AutoPilot and
AutoPilot to speedometer) on my '60. Also, should the speedometer head be
lubricated in any way and, if so, with what type of lubricant.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Mark Harris
60, 62, 65 Crowns