As Kieth Richards and the Stones belted out so many years ago, "The Bit_

As Kieth Richards and the Stones belted out so many years ago, "The Bit__ is back!!!"

After over 3 months and 243 hours of work on the part of my body man my
58 LeBaron arrived home today. Even in Demolition derby trim,(read no
glass, no trim and no interior) she looks wonderful dressed in formal
black with nary a blemish to spoil the illusion.
Now I have to finish painting the house, fix the roof and resurface the
deck, then maybe I will be able to go out to my playpen and start the
reassembly.

Ernie and The Black Bit__