Daudelin
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 6:56 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: Paint question

Does anybody know what kind of paint or protector are on the panels
behind
the rear wheels?

While coming back from a trip to South Carolina, one of the tire on the
back
went nut and the sole(?) or the thread separated from the tire (at
70MPH). I
was able to pull over without any harm even on the busy 95 and the
thread at
the speed I was going did completely break the plastic wheelhouse splash
shield but, worst, ripped out some paint from the panel just behind the
wheel. I checked it out and it seems that it is some kind of plastic
paint
or something that can basically be peeled off.

Anybody know what is it? I'd like to repair it myself, if possible. That
is,
BTW, on my 1993 Imperial.

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
====
Laurent Daudelin   AIM/iChat: LaurentDaudelin
<http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software
mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx