Need Advice re: Power Steering Unit

It is possible that the pitman arm (I think that is what it is called) seal
fell apart. It is located at the bottom of the unit. I did have this happen to
one of my cars. I was able to stop the leak with some "ommy goop", but
eventually the seal totally failed, as they usually do, at an inopportune time
and place. Finding the seal was easy, replacing it was cheap.

Good luck.

Paul