Please WELCOME A New Member, Khaos (1967)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Khaos (1967)

Welcome to the club, Khaos...as a fellow '67 owner, I
empathise with the whole "slowly" thing.  Finding
parts (esp body parts, if you need them) can be
character building.  But, it sounds like you've got a
pretty color combo there, and it should be an
excellent car when you are done.  Enjoy the 440, and
its bottomless well of torque, as a means of
embarrassing other "luxury" car owners!

> New Subscriber(s): Khaos
> Email Address is: khaosinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: NW Washington
>
> Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Imperial - White on black
>
> Self-Introduction: Im Khaos... some of you may have
> run across me on some other boards.
>
> I am a proud owner of a '67 Crown imperial that I am
> slowly reserecting from a 24 year sleep.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar
American Grandeur and