New Scam?

By now I think everyone on the list is familiar with the scam where someone
from another country writes and offers to buy your car with a cashier's check,
etc., etc.  Well, I've gotten a few of those offers in the past and usually
these folks tip their hand in the first message.  But today I got a message
from a guy named "Kingsley William" who has offered me a cashier's check but
hasn't said anything about an "agent" of his in the U.S.  Still, I'm
suspicious.  Could they be getting more sophisticated?  Has anyone heard this
name before?

Thanks, Mark