correct battery for 70' and powerseat question?

correct battery for 70' and powerseat question?

Hi again.. just to note the problem with starter was in relay wiring thats
sorted out for now.

but I'd like to get some informatin about to choose correct battery for
71' imperial 440cid and power everything as all imps:P.
Is there any special conditions except the fact that 30/360 is probably
too weak:P
what kind of of battery is best, which information should i provide to
shop staff?

btw i noticed weird fact.. that my imp has powerseat on drivers side only,
in my knowledge there was no powerseat options available for 4dr 71'. only
for adr??? am i wrong?

Viljar