old scam and why arent these people members

old scam and why arent these people members

i was just wondering if all these people interested in imperials are
computer literate and they are finding these adds on the internet,why are
they not members.anyone interested in rare cars and rare parts  would want
to research and learn the product first.i dont think any of these people
really want imperials.we have members all over the world.once when i
suggested they call me ,they never responded.-----