Rescued a '66 Coupe

You say many people "do not appreciate these cars", well those are the "breaks", lucky "break for you to get it at such a cheap price and not "break the bank". I applaud you're going to school and doing what work you can on the car at the same time; it shows innitiative, just don't overdo it and take a "break" once in a while to look at what work you are doing and have done, and the best way to tackle the next chore. I owned a 66 Coupe several years ago, nice cars. Good luck with the "BRAKES".

--
Mike Veronesi
Member of the