License Plate Repair

John:
     Try a google search for "License Plate
Repair."   I found several listed. ......... I have some Calif. plate
sets as far back as
1937   including a 1945 plate when a silgle plate was issued. Also a
complete (one plate only) of  all fifty states.  Don't ask me why! It's
just a malady that accompanies the old car hobby.  :)  I have 39 Calif
plates on my  1939 Imperial C24 with, "California Worlds Fair" at the
top of the plate, yellow over blue  & find them more befitting than the
ugly white ones they're pedaling now.
     Best wishes on your search.
Jim Martin
Sunnyvale, Ca.