Rescued a '66 Coupe

Hello, fellow Imperial enthusiasts --

I just learned last week I get my project car as a birthday present -- a
white '66 coupe with black vinyl top and black leather interior.  No
engine, but everything else is there including wheel covers.  I think some
kids took out the 440 to put in their Challenger or something.  So much
dust you can't even tell the color of the top.  Last registered in 1975,
supposedly spend the last 30 years in a chicken coop (not occupied by
chickens) and then in a warehouse (also not occupied by chickens).  In any
case, dry and out of the sun. No paint fading and no blooming rust, dash
intact.  Best part -- cost $600.  Woohoo!

About the wheel covers, here's a lesson I learned.  They were not visible
on the wheels, and the seller said whatever's there is what's there.  I
asked him to open the trunk, and lo and behold, seven (7!) wheel covers.
So he said I could have 4 and he'd keep the other three.  Lesson:  just
shut up and buy the car, look in the trunk later.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project