Wanted: 1955 Imperial Coupe

Dear fellow Enthusiasts,

Looking for a complete restorabe and preferably
running 1955 Imperial Coupe. We are searching for a
condition 4 or 5 car according to the "Judging Your
Imperial's Condition" at the iperialclub homepage.
We live in Sweden but will have a friend on location
late August, early September to help us with the
purchase.
Please E-mail any lead:
imperial55coupe@xxxxxxxx
We're also interested in cars located at scrap yards,
as long as they fit the condition above. We might also
consider a Sedan.
So, if you know about a car in a barn, at someones
back yard or at the scrap yard, send us an email!

Regards

Rickad & Anna Sporre
Katrineholm, Sweden

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen
http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html