Austin TX Trip

We are coming to TX finally, next week. I asked some time ago about
Imperials in the area and of course I can't find that info anymore.

So, email privately if you would. I am particularly interested in riding in
a 67 or 68 while I am there. I believe my wife' brother moved to the suburb
of Leander(sp). We'll find out Wed.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron