92 AC Conversion

My 92 with 60,000 wasn't cooling properly, so got manual out to diagnose. I
did the onboard diagnostics and it went through the paces except when it was
supposed to max cool, it didn't. No other fault codes were displayed(I
believe there are 28 possible)so my neighbor the resident expert says we can
convert to 134, go to Walmart and get kit.

We drained the system and pumped it down, then installed the 134 and oil
mixture. ( the kit was on sale for $25 by the way) We now have COLD air and
a nice humidity stream from underneath. Henry says no other component
changes are needed. He has done both of his vehicles and they have worked
for over 2 years with no problem, so we shall see.

I'd appreciate comments on whether others have done this changeover without
changing dryer and hoses etc.

Matt Hopkins
92 Imperial with now ice cold air
66 needs a recharge