From: <DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:01 AM
Subject: IML: Lost in the Imperial web site

In a message dated 6/30/2004 12:12:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RandalPark@xxxxxxx writes:
> Go to the Web site, and click on "Mailing List &Club". There is a link to
> the "Member Spotlight" page in the written narrative. Click on the link
and it
> will take you in. There are various members featured and they are all
great.
> You really should check them all out, Vince!
>
> Paul
>
> In a message dated 6/29/2004 11:05:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "M Turner"
<
> tminjesu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> >Paul,
> >I cannot figure for the life of me how to get to Member Spotlight
section.
> >Vince

I realize that this web site is maintained by dedicated club members and I
shouldn't complain but like Vince I have trouble finding things...I spent 30
minutes last week trying to locate the pages showing hub caps (I know they
are
here somewhere -  @*&%^$@) and finally gave up and like Vince appealed to
the
list for help...we need an improved indexing system for computer idiots like
me.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy