Lost in the Imperial web site

Also ,for lazy people like me, the Imperial web site is extensively indexed
in Google. Just use "imperialclub" and the subject you're looking for.
You'll be surprised how useful that is. For example, for the hubcap
reference, use    hubcaps imperialclub      and you'll get the following:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=hubcaps+imperialclub

The frist choice takes to the page you were probably looking for:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm

If you have other ideas to make the website better, let the webmonsters
know. Our e-mail address is
    iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We'd love to hear from you!

Also, if you've got literature that you don't find on the website, we'd love
to borrow, scan and post it for others to enjoy too! No materials are
damaged in the process.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html