Starting problems?

Fred & Jan:
Welcome to the Club. Always nice to see one of the older Imperials.
There is a process to enter pictures & a story of how you came into
ownership of your 1950
Imperial. I haven't figured it out yet but some member will tell you
how.

I don't believe carrying a spare battery is necessary if the electric
system is operating properly. I have installed a battery on/off switch
on my car when it will not be driven for a while. As for the need of a
jack, contact me privately at
jcmartin@xxxxxxxxx  Although not original
equipment, it is a tripod jack which is much safer.

Pleasant driving experiences lie ahead for you.

  http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm