From: Dave Grove
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: My Imperial is possessed!!

Maybe someone "leaned" on the switch on the way in or out of the backseat?
I have had a couple of 81s, and although they both did some "weird"
things, - the seats moving by themselves was not one of them.......

And you're probably right, - it is likely to drain your battery.  You might
be able to reach under the seat and unplug the wiring to the motor, - but it
might be a little "tight" to get your hand in there.

Regards,
DaveG.